16 October 2014

City in Love Bespoke Poster

Shop Here For Poster
Shop Here For Poster
Amazing how things turn out when they start as an idea in your head ..... I had imagined a really ornate Victorian type illustration so I researched lots of sculpture, Victorian icons and photographs to create this unique and original artwork. I love working with fine line pen and black & white ever since my art college days.  So what's in the illustration? Well, there are gorgeous wee cherubs with wings, tumbling grapes, ornate architecture details, wreaths, organ pipes, garlands of flowers, a huge book on a stand finished with the word 'Paris'.  When I got to the 'Paris' part, I worked on really decoration type but I don't think it worked - it needed space around the drawing. So here it is with a chance to create your own bespoke city or town poster - like the New York example.  Art cards to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crowdfunder Clay.Coven Ceramics

Just a few more days to go to achieve their dream of bringing the creativity of clay to the local community. And as my lovely friend Tash sa...