18 January 2015

'Lost Time' Zine Competition Entry


Lost Time Ticking
And here's the new design I mentioned earlier.  It's an entry to Society 6 'Lost Time' competition.  Art work had to be suitable for a Risograph process, which is a mix between screen print and a Xerox.  It was created in Japan in the early 1980's as a low cost document duplicator.

Work had to be in limited colours with a light coloured paper background - white being the preferred choice.  Art work should be prepared with some amount of overprint and bleed as layer registration is not perfect.

Lost Time Ticking is my entry so wish me luck!!  I won't hear till the end of January if I'm successful but I really enjoyed working on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crowdfunder Clay.Coven Ceramics

Just a few more days to go to achieve their dream of bringing the creativity of clay to the local community. And as my lovely friend Tash sa...