30 January 2015

Summer Forest Bear in Bright Pastels : New Range

Summer Forest Bear Range
Art Print
Purple Cushion
Bright Pink Cushion
Bear in the Forest Cushion
Forest Cushion
Bright Yellow Cushion
Soft Green Cushion
Deep Pink Cushion

Following on from work I've been creating, I now have a lovely summer range of throw cushions and art prints ready for anyone revamping their home, office or apartment.  Bring summer on early with these lovely pops of colour - have fun choosing your selection or pick just one in your favourite colour for your new sofa or updated couch.  I'd love to see how they look, so if you do decide to pick any please send me a photograph displaying them in your room!  That would be fantastic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crowdfunder Clay.Coven Ceramics

Just a few more days to go to achieve their dream of bringing the creativity of clay to the local community. And as my lovely friend Tash sa...