8 January 2015

World Sales Map 2014

RED ROAD STUDIO SALES FOR 2014
January is my month for spring cleaning everything from my studio to reviewing my sales for the previous year and planning what's next.  It's also a time to appreciate the people who buy my work and just how far each design, piece of art or accessory reaches.  I decided to produce a wee map of the world and record where it all went.  Now that I see it, it just shows how small I am and how huge the world really is LOL.  So many countries to pin and that can be a challenge for me in 2015.

Zazzle was mostly USA sales, so that was interesting to find out as I've just been with them for about 6 months now.  My design work and art commissions went to London, Belfast, Paris, China, France, Australia, Turkey, Los Angeles and New York - WOW so grateful for this.  Thank you everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crowdfunder Clay.Coven Ceramics

Just a few more days to go to achieve their dream of bringing the creativity of clay to the local community. And as my lovely friend Tash sa...