21 March 2015

Spring Is Here

Vintage Floral Ranges
Hello Spring!!  And what an array of events too!  First we had the solar eclipse and amazingly for Scotland, it was a lovely bright day so I was able to watch the whole event from my back garden (all be it from the dining room window).  Then there's the supermoon.  And finally on Saturday the 21st March, it's the spring equinox.  I even considered cutting the grass today but the Scottish sun didn't last too long.  To celebrate I've used one of my vintage floral patterns to welcome warmer weather and lovely flowers starting to peek through the back garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crowdfunder Clay.Coven Ceramics

Just a few more days to go to achieve their dream of bringing the creativity of clay to the local community. And as my lovely friend Tash sa...