30 June 2015

Watercolour Faux Fur Patterns

No animal was harmed in the making of the faux fur patterns.
Had fun with watercolour and an animal theme with this set.  Always popular and great to know that no animal was harmed in the creation of these!  Time to sort out my silk patterns and get them out there to be sold.  I was thinking of different ways makers or customers could use these as they are all approx A1 in size.  It's always exciting to get the package back from Glasgow School of Art (where my work ends up on silk).  So I'll carry on grouping them, taking some photos and then letting them go!  They are also available as accessories such as iPhone covers on zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crowdfunder Clay.Coven Ceramics

Just a few more days to go to achieve their dream of bringing the creativity of clay to the local community. And as my lovely friend Tash sa...