8 January 2016

OLD SCHOOL TATTOOS ART COMMISSION


Happy New Year everyone, I have been neglecting my blog for quite some time so am about to rectify that by starting with my very last commission of 2015.  And suddenly I had another skull artwork to create just after completing my very first one - what a coincidence!  Her's the artwork before it went into it's frame - I enjoyed working with this as I've been thinking about working three dimensionally for a wee while now.  The client wanted the skull raised off the background.  And now on to 2016 wishing you all health, wealth and happiness and lots of creativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crowdfunder Clay.Coven Ceramics

Just a few more days to go to achieve their dream of bringing the creativity of clay to the local community. And as my lovely friend Tash sa...